воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

ask jeaves.com




I was very unproductive in a personal sense this weekend. I worked for 6 hours yesterday and then vegged out for the rest of the day. Today, I did my usual Sunday chores and did actually work on Bulletfists a little bit. I had planned on painting, but I just didnapos;t. I didnapos;t even pay bills or do my nails. Lazy, lazy, lazy.

It was nice yesterday at work all by myself. I got a lot done without any interruptions or gossipy friends there to distract me. I know that sounds really dorky. But sometimes itapos;s just nice to be completely alone and lose yourself in something else, even if itapos;s not something particularly exciting. I really wish Iapos;d painted some today, but thatapos;s alright. Some other time. My last 3 paintings are still cluttering up my office drying.

Iapos;ll be doing a more personal entry sometime soon, but not tonight. Not feeling it right now.

Also, a random question.... What is up with all these LJ users with deleted accounts adding me as a friend??? Iapos;ve had 3 deleted accounts add me as a friend this week. And before that, it was several users whose journals were completely in Russian. Seriously, what is this all about? Does anyone know?
ask jeaves.com, ask jeaves.uk, ask jeavess, ask jeavs.



Комментариев нет: