суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

de denominaciones galicia mapa origen




So I picked up a 1 TB external drive (which Iapos;ve named Yuki) today to prepare myself for the data swapping thatapos;ll happen over the next few weeks. Iapos;ve already got some other external drives, and they all have different purposes:

Tsunade: 500 Gig drive, currently for videos
Orihime: 300 Gig drive, currently for music
Sakaki: 200 Gig drive, currently a lot of random stuff.
Iori: 160 Gig drive, currently some random stuff.

I prefer keeping music and videos on separate drives, but alas Tsunade and Orihime are almost full (Orihime is also holding about 80 Gigs of photos from CSE Revue 2008apos;s show week (yes, just one week of photos. 20 000 odd photos. We may have went a bit nuts with the cameras)). I got Yuki to help cover the lack of space, but now...

Iapos;m going to transfer most of the data between drives. This is going to be painful:

1) All the videos on Tsunade are going on to Yuki
2) All the music on Orihime are going on to Tsunade, but Iapos;ll keep the photos on there.
3) Any of my photos on Orihime will stay, will try and gather all my photos onto that one drive. Hopefully there will still be some space left.
4) Sakaki and Iori... Dunno what to do with them (as in what to leave on them).

In the whole shuffling process though, I should be able to completely free up Iori. Considering I was planning on donating a drive to CSE Revue to stash stuff like promotional photos, various design resources (like the files for the logos, templates and etc), and other useful stuff, I think I found my drive. Should get a case for it though (yes, I have 5 drives but 4 cases... Dunno how that happened). 160 gig may not sound like much, but then, itapos;s not meant to keep a whole pile of stuff. Nothing like 80 gigs of photos from one show week.

Well, considering that itapos;ll take about forever to do all the swapping over (even with TeraCopy), and I kinda need it done by tomorrow afternoon, I guess Iapos;d better start now...

failover implement internet link, de denominaciones galicia mapa origen, de denominaciones gallegas vinos, de denomination origin, de denroulement machine ressorts.



Комментариев нет: