суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

devore texas




All all it was a pretty good week even though it was ladled with itapos;s fair share of suckiness.
No point dwelling on the bad for right now.
Monday- Met Anthony Rapp and he was totally singing (to me...maybe) when I walked up to get his autograph. Listening to him speak and reading the book has given me much renewed faith in all things theatrical.
Tuesday- I learned how to make pockets Thatapos;s really about it. Oh yea, and surprise birthday dinner for the Madison.
Wednesday- No band practice Actually there was no band practice all week, but it made Wednesday that much more exciting. Plus a massive amount of brothers and sisters in the eatery doing what we do best...eating and bios.
Thursday- Free circus in the arena..woot. It was like a mini Cirque du Soleil, and so a group of us went and it was fantabulous.
Friday- Impromptu free trip to the Epcot food Wine festival. Seriously, Madison called me and was like "what are you doing right now?" So yea. It was awesome, even though I was the only one there under 21. Boo.
Saturday That was today folks. I went to breakfast with Stephanie and the new boyfriend I didnapos;t know she had lol and it was fun. Then, lunch at Lauraapos;s for the Greyapos;s episodes we missed, Emily, Kayla and I went to Borders and got cds with a coupon, attempted to shop for little brother stuff but didnapos;t get too far, then pizza with those mentioned above + Nick and two other FSU people. That was a long run on sentence. Then we went to the carnival and rode the rides and took pictures in the pumpkin patch and I won a fish whose name is Harvey Pumpkin.

Holy cow.

Iapos;ve adopted the phrase "Holy Cow" for this week.

Now, of course, there are stupid drunken people yelling about in the hallways.

foto del barcelona, devore texas, devore tennis coach, devore tennis, devore technologies inc.



Комментариев нет: