воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

dryer frigidaire part




Friday a few of us went to Amsterdam for the afternoon/evening. The day was actually rather uneventful; we just walked around aimlessly for a couple hours "seeing the city" I guess, but not really seeing anything interesting. We walked through the Red Light District, which is way overhyped. Itapos;s basically a couple narrow streets with women in their underwear standing in the windows, like a mannequin would be in a department store. Except theyapos;re real people and itapos;s a lot weirder, and everyone there is a tourist who feels like itapos;s something they should see. It was just strange, but not in a way that felt scandalous or exciting. Just like, "Oh. I guess this is it."

Anyway, after all the wandering, we met up with more people from our group for dinner at this Dutch noodle place that was pretty good. We walked around a little more and then we went out to a few bars before taking the train back to Utrecht. My favorite part of the whole trip was this dinky little carnival set up in the heart of the city. I love carnivals Not necessarily riding the rides or playing the games, but just looking at them and walking through them with all the noise and lights and movement. Out of the entire city, the only pictures I took were of this carnival.



Tomorrow is my last day of break before we start classes again on Tuesday. Iapos;ve done basically nothing all week, and Iapos;m totally fine with that. Itapos;s been the most relaxing week since Iapos;ve been here, actually. We have a few essays due coming up in the next three weeks or so, but I really have no interest in any of them and Iapos;m putting them off until we get closer to the due dates. We never get any feedback on assignments we turn in or presentations we do in class, so it kills my motivation and sets the bar low by default.

I feel detached from school because itapos;s not very interesting or demanding, and I have all this stuff for "real life" thatapos;s more pressing than these classes. Iapos;m trying to get my resume together and write a bunch of cover letters for internships next summer. And I need to e-mail my adviser at OU to see if she has any connections or help for these internships. Iapos;m trying to write some good stuff for The Keen Shop, as well as design the magazine and the website. And even though working on The Keen Shop is a just a small personal project, I like it so much more and I will feel SO much more proud of writing two or three good pieces for it, rather than writing two or three good essays on European economy and history.

I think Iapos;ve been losing weight since Iapos;ve been here, like maybe ten pounds. This is odd, since all I think about is food and all I eat are hashbrowns and grilled cheeses and chocolate. Well, and mandarin oranges. I actually thought I would start gaining weight because I feel like Iapos;m overeating because Iapos;m sad, but now itapos;s gone the other way. Iapos;m pretty sure itapos;s from all the bike riding, but Iapos;m a tiny person to begin with and I donapos;t feel very healthy. My formerly skinny jeans are loose and my jackets feel too big.

Right now Iapos;m watching this totally messed up program on the National Geographic channel called "The First Head Transplant." Itapos;s showing all this old black and white surgery footage of monkey brains and dog decapitations and itapos;s totally grossing me out. Iapos;m just trying to kill time until Law and Order comes on.

This week Iapos;m going to buy a pumpkin and carve it. Itapos;s going to be spectacular You just wait.

cheerleader broken neck video, dryer frigidaire part, dryer frigidaire repair, dryer frigidaire stack washer, dryer frigidaire stackable washer.



Комментариев нет: