суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

boston census bureau




This is my journal and therefore, I am entitled to any amount of whining sessions that I may like.
Because if not here, then wherefore shall I whine?
Besides, most of my friends are sick of my whining. So here we go.

LIFE�SUCKS�GOATS�BALLS�when � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � �
�a. Your nose feels like itapos;s been blocked since 1987
�b. Your joints ache, and you feel like youapos;ve aged 60 years in a day
�c. You have not finished revision for an exam youapos;re about to take on monday
�d. WEIRD�TUTOR is coming by to visit
�e. You cough and sneeze every hundredth a millisecond (which is not possible by the way and is exagerration on my part.)
�f. You made a pact to yourself that you would not blog, only to blog about how hard it is not to blog
�e. You realize you suffer from Middle Child Syndrome
�g. ALL�OF�THE�ABOVE



Answer: G




eve online mission database, boston census bureau, boston census 1900, boston census, boston cemetery.



Комментариев нет: