пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

com guapos migueb




Congratulations that you got into OCT. I know thatapos;s what you always wanted and iapos;m truly happy for you. Despite all that has happened iapos;m pretty sure you wonapos;t want to talk to me and iapos;m afraid of what you will say to me too. But what can i say man. 18 months is much longer than i thought and hell it ainapos;t easy to remove triggers and linkages. Still, iapos;m happy for you� all the way deep down iapos; glad that you have become the person that you want to be.

what surprises me is that iapos;ve not taken them down they are still there opposite my bed and when asked why they are still there? all i can say is that you were part of my life. Both good bad. But still memories.

with love forever
audrey

batterers intervention programs st. louis, com guapos migueb, com guanajuato mexico puta, com gualan, com guadalupana oracion.



Комментариев нет: